- 400g green lentil sprouts*
- 50g gold flaxseeds(linseeds)
- 1 little red onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 60g sunflower seeds
- a bunch of dill
- a bunch of parsley
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp iodine free saltt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp dried garlic
- 2 tsp “shaorma” spice
- 1/2 tsp ceylon cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground coriander seeds
*lentil sprouts – soak green lentil in a dish over night and day. Afer that strain germinated lentil and use or put in the fridge in a perforated container to let roots grow. Don’t store them too long.
- Place lentil sprouts, garlic, onion and flaxseeds in a blender and grind a little into smaller parts. Transfer to a bowl.
- Chop dill and parsley with the knife. Add to the bowl with spices, sunflower seeds and olive oil.
- Form 4cm diameter balls and flatten with palm into cutlets. Arrange at the bottom of a steamer.
- Steam at least for one hour until tender and compact.
Enjoy your meal!
Also take a look at my iconic sunflower sprouts burgers.
Do you like the post?
Like and follow my facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/vitaminove/). First click Like! and then set “display first” in follow options.
Also check out my Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/vitaminove_com/)
Leave a comment!