Cottage cheese? Actually It seems to be NO PROBLEM! Try this fantastic recipe.
- 200g sashews + 400g filtered water
- 25g nutritional yeast
- 100g thick coconut milk (I used Thai coco)
- 3/4 tsp iodine free salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- juice of half lime (optional)
- 100g (2 pcs) big dill pickles
- 1 small spring onion with chives
- Soak cashews overnight and drain in the morning.
- Dice finely pickles, chop onion with chives and set aside.
- Put cashews, nutritional yeast, coconut milk, lime juice, salt and pepper in a blender and chop. Be careful not to make it too smooth (in thermomix about 10 second on speed 5.5 ). If needed, scrape down the sides of the mixing bowl and process once again. Finally add chopped onion with chives, dill pickles and stir.
- Transfer to a jar and store in the fridge or eat immediately.
Enjoy your meal!
Do you like the post?
Like and follow my facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/vitaminove/). First click Like! and then set “display first” in follow options.
Also check out my Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/vitaminove_com/)
Leave a comment!