- a handful od mint leaves
- 120g papaya (peeled)
- 20g almonds
- 10g brasil nuts
- 4 fresh dates (pitted)
- 0,5cm fresh ginger
- 0,5cm fresh red chilli pepper
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/3 tsp of spirulina
- 1/3 tsp of chlorella
- 2 pinches of iodine free salt
- 2 pinches of ground black pepper
- 130g filtered water
- 1/2 of long cucumber
- 2 tbsp of cooked wild rice (optional)
- 25g kale sprouts
- a handful of baby spinach leaves
- Dice cucumber and prepare other ingredients and a small bowl.
- Put all ingredients for a sauce in a blender and mix until smooth.
- Pour your raw sauce into a bowl, add diced cucumber, rice as a next layer, kale and spinach on the top.
Enjoy Your meal!