Cottage cheese? Actually It seems to be NO PROBLEM! Try this fantastic recipe.
- 300g sunflower seeds + 800g filtered water
- 5g garlic (two big cloves)
- 40g nutritional yeast
- 150g plant milk (oat)
- 1 tsp iodine free salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 bunch of chieves
- Soak sunflower seeds overnight and drain in the morning.
- Put sunflower seeds, nutritional yeast, garlic, plant milk, salt and pepper in a blender and chop. Be careful not to make it too smooth (in thermomix about 10 second on speed 5.5 ). If needed, scrape down the sides of the mixing bowl and process once again. Finally add cut chieves and stir.
- Transfer to a jar and store in the fridge or eat immediately.
Enjoy your meal!