- 650g spiralized sweet potato
- 170g onion cut in half slices
- 250g cut in quarters + 250g champignons cut in slices
- 150g cashews
- 400g filtered water
- 3 big garlic cloves
- a big bunch of parsley (about 25g)
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp iodine free salt
- 1/3 tsp black pepper
- a pinch of dried chilli pepper flakes
- 40g nutritional yeast
- Preheat oven to 160°C with double heater mode and circulation.
- Peel and spiralize sweet potatoes, cut onion in two halfs and then cut thin slices. Plca them in a glass baking dish.
- Clean and cut 250g champignons in slices and fry in a pan until tender (use a very small amount of coconut oil – half a teaspoon). Another 250g cut in quarters and add to a baking dish with potatoes and onion.
- Put cashews, water, garlic, parsley, salt, pepper, chilli and nutritional yeast and blend until obtain smooth and green sauce.
- Pour sauce into a dish with vegetables and mix with hands.
- Put in an oven and bake about 30 minutes when sweet potato starts to tender.
- Serve warm with fried sliced champignons and garnished with chopped parsley.
Enjoy Your meal!