Cottage cheese? Actually It seems to be NO PROBLEM! Try this fantastic recipe.
- 150g sunflower seeds + 400g filtered water
- 20g nutritional yeast
- 100g thick coconut milk (I used Thai coco)
- 1/2 tsp iodine free salt
- 1/3 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 bunch of fresh dill
- juice of half lime
- 1 small spring onion chopped finely
- Soak sunflower seeds overnight and drain in the morning.
- Put sunflower seeds, nutritional yeast, coconut milk, lime juice, salt and pepper in a blender and chop. Be careful not to make it too smooth (in thermomix about 10 second on speed 5.5 ). If needed, scrape down the sides of the mixing bowl and process once again. Finally add chpped onion and dill and stir.
- Transfer to a jar and store in the fridge or eat immediately.
Enjoy your meal!
Do you like the post?
Like and follow my facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/vitaminove/). First click Like! and then set “display first” in follow options.
Also check out my Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/vitaminove_com/)
Leave a comment!
Please share with the button below!