- 50g flax seeds
- 20g Plantago ovata husk
- 250g short grain rice
- 100g brown rice
- 160g tapioca starch
- 1 tsp salt (iodine free)
- 160g fresh spinach
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 430g soy milk (I used enriched with algae)
- 20g extra virgin olive oil
- 30g yeast
- 15g (1 tbsp) brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 175°C with double heater mode and circulation.
- Prepare a baking tray lining it with baking paper.
- Grind flaxseeds in Thermomic and set aside to a bowl no. 1.
- Grind rice and transfer to ground flaxseeds – since now bowl no. 1 i a bowl with dry ingredients.
- Crush the spinach and garlic and put it in the next dish – bowl no. 2. Add apple cider vinegar. Wash the mixing bowl.
- Pour 430g of soy milk, 20g of olive oil, 30g of fresh yeast and a tablespoon of cane sugar (nutrient for yeast) into a clean thermomix mixing bowl. Set the temperature to 37 ° C and turn the knob to start the rotation of the knife, setting the time to 12 minutes. After 12 minutes, you should notice any signs of budding yeast.
- Meanwhile, to the bowl no. 2 add Plantago Ovata Husk, starch, sat and stir.
- If the yeast leaven is ready, add dry ingredients and spinach with apple cider vinegar to a mixing bowl. Start kneading the dough for 5 minutes.
- Put the kneaded dough into the prepared baking pan, leave it to rise for at least 30 minutes.
- Put the risen bread in the oven and bake it for ~ 35 minutes.
- After baking, remove from the baking tray and leave to cool on a wire rack.
Enjoy your meal!