It’s been a long time since I ate cake recently. I just wanted to eat my greens all the time and the effect is spectacular. My face skin is free from any inflammatory changes! I have to say it’s my small suscess to have nothing on skin, to have no sugar cravings, fantastic well-being and power again. My hypernourishing diet plan connected with celery juice everyday routine really works and noticeably decreases inflammation in my body. My cheeks aren’t red anymore and don’t burn!
When I crave sweets I prepare at home something as healthy as possible. Of course I mean healthy fat, sugar and plant milk without chemicals and thickeners. Today I wanted something light and I created millet pudding cake. The base I made of cocoa beans, almonds, lime peel, dates and spirulina. It completely reminds me the taste of “Dobra Kaloria” bars. Higher is the layer of millet groats pudding covered with vegan jelly of passion fruit.
- 50g cocoa beans
- 50g + 50g almonds
- 10cm dried lemon peel
- 170g dried dates ( I used steamed EnerBio)
- 1 tsp spirulina
- 900g cooked millet groats (cook 250g dry millet in 900g water)
- 140g shreded coconunt butter*
- 100g full fat coconut cream* ( I used Thai coco milk)
- 150g maple syrup
- 50g shreded coconut
- 1 tbsp golden rum
- 5g agar-agar (plant based gelling agent derived from algae)
- 250g filtered water+120g cold filtered water
- 3 passion fruits drained through a sieve (juice only)
coconut cream* – it’s a dense solid phase of very well refrigerated full fat coconut milk. Water separates from the fatty coconut in a tin. Decant the water not disturbing the sediment.
- Prepare a 26cm baking tin lining it with baking paper.
- Put cocoa beans, 50g almonds and lemon peel in a food processor and grind( I use TM5). Add date, remaining 5og almonds and spirulina and mix until combined.
- Transfer to a prepared tin. Press down firmly and evenly obtained dark, a little bit oily mixture in a cake tin with palms. Clean the mixing bowl.
- Make a shreded coconut butter (see tip). Add cooked millet, maple syrup, shreded coconut and coconut cream. Blend until smooth. Transfer to a tin with brown layer and cover with yellow one. Flatten with silicone spatula or with a spoon.
- Set a small pot with 250g water and 5g agar-agar on a high heat. Bring to boil and cook for a while to activate plant gelling agent. Let it cool a little, then add 120g cold water and in the end 30g juice of three passion fruits. Pour over your cake.
- Put your millet cake in the fridge for the whole night. Serve cold.
Enjoy your meal!
Do you like the post?
Like and follow my facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/vitaminove/). First click Like! and then set “display first” in follow options.
Also check out my Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/vitaminove_com/)
Leave a comment!