In recent times it often happens that I have no time for anything and live in a hurry. Of course, this makes me more stressed and affects my intestinal permeability and involves my immune system to react. In the fact I experience many symptoms I don’t want to have and cravings for foods I normally would not like to eat. It affects my well-being because when I’m stressed I definetely don’t want any greens. When I have such a time, I try to cook something like this today. Not so nourishing as always because cooked, but as healthy as possible, gluten free, dairy free, sugar free. Buckwheat with red lentil, leek, garlic, champignons and broccoli florets.
- 300g buckwheat groats
- 250g red lentil + 800g water for soaking+1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 500g champignons
- 10g extra virgin coconut oil
- 100-150g leek
- 2 garlic cloves
- 250g small broccoli florets
- 100g tomato paste
- 1 tsp iodine free salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Soak lentil overnight. Drain and rinse in the morning and cook with addition of 1 tbalespoon apple cider vinegar.
- If you have time also soak buckwheat overnight , later drain, rinse and cook. Try to obtain loose consistency of the grain.
- Put broccoli florets onto boiling salted water for three minutes and drain. Putting them onto not hot but boiling water lets them keep beautiful green colour.
- Cut champignons in 3mm slices and throw on a medium heat non-stick frying pan (I used WOK) without fat. Evaporate the whole water.
- Melt coconut oil on the pan, add leek cut in 0,5 cm slices and minced garlic. Fry lightly in the oil for a while. Stop heating and add tomato paste and spices.
- Mix fried mixture with cooked buckwheat, cooked lentil and cooked broccoli. Serve warm!
Enjoy your meal!
Do you like the post?
Like and follow my facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/vitaminove/). First click Like! and then set “display first” in follow options.
Also check out my Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/vitaminove_com/)
Leave a comment!