- 185 fresh dates
- 50 puffed millet grain
- 15g cocoa
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 50g shredded coconut butter
- 250g buckwheat and 1000g filtered water (approximately 800g coocked)
- 110g frozen strawberries
- 100g coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp ceylon cinnamon
- a pinch of iodine free salt
- 110g shredded coconut butter
- 26g ground freeze-dried starwberries
- Cook buckwheat and strain. Let it cool.
- Make shredded coconut butter in a high speed blender. I used 250g shredded coconut and thermomix TM5. Started with speed 10, scraped the sides f the mixing bowl and continued with speed 5. It took me 4 minutes and once again was to scrape down the sides of the mixing bowl during this process. I used 150g to my recipe and the rest I transfered to a mason jar and stored in the fridge.
- Prepare a a cake tin about 25cm diameter. Line bottom with a baking paper.
- Palce all “bottom” ingredients in a blender and mix on high speed to obtain as small parts as possible. Transfer to a prepared tin.
- Press down firmly and evenly obtained light little bit oily mixture in a prepared baking dish with palms.
- Place frozen stawberries in a blender and crush. Add cooked buckwheat , coconut sugar, cinnamon, salt and blend until smooth and fluffy cream forms. Finlly add shredded coconut butter and mix well.
- Cover dark layer in a tin with lighter one, flatten with silicone spatula or spoon and decorate top with ground freeze-dried stawberries.
- Put in a fridge for 2 hours. Serve cooled.
Enjoy your meal!