Any gourmands in here? I don’t think I know a person who would not like to eat at least a few teaspoons of nutella when notices it. Especially children love it and giving them a product filled with isolated sugar and trans fat is a pure stupidity! Today I prepared a very healthy version of avocado nutella sweetened with dates. Your child certainly will not refuse you to eat something so delicious and healthy at the same time.
Use it as a paste for bread or cakes, as a filling for pancakes or eat it with a spoon, as you like without remorse.
- 20g raw hazelnuts
- 175g ripe avocado
- 150g fresh dates (sulphur free)
- 20g cocoa powder
- 100g full fat coconut milk (Thai coco)
- Put hazelnuts in a blender and grind as finely as possible.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Serve the way you like: cakes, crepes, eat with a teaspoon. If there is antyhing left store in the fridge.
Enjoy your meal!
Do you like the post?
Like and follow my facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/vitaminove/). First click Like! and then set “display first” in follow options.
Also check out my Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/vitaminove_com/)
Leave a comment!