I like crepes very much, I also like pancakes. But the truth is I’ve never even thought about preparing them in a egg and gluten free version, not saying about pancakes that are fat free! Sot today, here they are because I had a craving. Additionaly my apple pancakes are yeast free! For me very good taste! Even on the next day, they stay very soft and wet inside. I heartily recommend because they are delicious.
- 150g oat flakes
- 25g tapioca starch
- 100g full fat coconut milk
- 220g filtered water
- 30g coconut sugar
- juice of half lemon
- 55g walnuts butter (paste)
- 5g baking powder
- 300g diced apples
- 1 tsp ceylon cinnamon
- Make a butter of walnuts mixing them on high speed in a blender, scraping down the sides of the mixing bowl and repeating until spreadable paste forms.
- Make flour of oats.
- Add the rest of ingredients and mix well.
- Pour to a butter bowl, add diced apples and stir gently with silicone spatula.
- Put 1-2 tablespoons of batter on a hot non-stick frying pan. Bake each side, turn around pancakes using wide spatula turner.
- Serve warm sprinkled with coconut sugar.
Enjoy your meal!
Do you like the post?
Like and follow my facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/vitaminove/). First click Like! and then set “display first” in follow options.
Also check out my Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/vitaminove_com/)
Leave a comment!
Please share with the button below!