I’d like to introduce you my proposition of a very easy to make main ciurse loaded with nutrients. Sweet potato full of vitamin A is a perfect companion of red lentil plant protein. Refreshing radish salad complements the finish of the dish with reduced fat content.
- 200g red lentil + 500g filtered water to soak
- 4 big sweet potatoes
- 3 tbsp sweet paprika spice
- 3 tbsp dried garlic spice
- salt and pepper
- 1 big white radish plant
- 1 coconut yoghurt (sugarfree)
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp black sesame seeds
- Soak red lentil overtnight. In the morning rinse with water, cook and set aside to cool.
- Peel sweet potatoes and cut with sharp knife into fries. Arrange on the baking tray lined with baking paper, sprinkle with spices (paprika, garlic,salt and pepper or whatever you like). Bake in oven preheated to 180°C until sweet potato get tender.
- Grate radish coarsely to a bowl, add yoghurt, spices and stir well.
- Serve as a main dish vegan bowl.
Enjoy your meal!
Do you like the post?
Like and follow my facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/vitaminove/). First click Like! and then set “display first” in follow options.
Also check out my Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/vitaminove_com/)
Leave a comment!