- 150g ground buckwheat
- 200g cornflour
- 110g potato starch
- 1 vanilin sugar (you may add vanilla paste instead or just skip )
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp (10g) natural apple cider vinegar
- 550ml plant milk (coconut milk is the best)
- 250ml water
- 60g coconut oil extra virgin
Avocado & cocoa spread:
- 50g hazelnuts
- 350g ripe avocado
- 100g dried dates
- 50g coconut sugar
- 10 cocoa powder
- 100g plant milk (coconunt, oat)
- Grind buckwheat on flour in a high speed blender or in a grinder. Transfer to another dish and set aside. Mix with cornflour and starch.
- Place plant milk, water and coconut oil in a blender and break down the fat in an aqueous phase on quite high speed for over a dozen seconds.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix them to connect. Quite rare and bright liquid will form – batter. With this consistency you may obtain really thin crepes. Fry/bake them on a special pan.
- Prepare a filling. Put hazelnuts in a blender and grind them to obtain a flour. Add avocado, dates, coconut sugar, cocoa and plant milk. Blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately. If you want to store them in a fridge I advise you to use other oil, rather liquid.
Enjoy your meal!