I love natural ingredients! Very easy chococolate pudding without added fat and eggs! Only natural fat from coconut milk and cocoa powder.
- 50g potato starch + 80g water
- 400g full fat coconut milk (I used Ener Bio)
- 400g filtered water
- 20g-40g coconut sugar (or dates)
- 30g cocoa powder
- 1/3 tsp ceylon cinnamon
- fresh fruit ( I used peaches and lemon balm leaves but raspberries, blueberries, apples, mangoes also will be good)
- In a separate bowl, mix the potato starch with cold water with a fork and set aside.
- Put 400g coconut milk and 400g water, coconut sugar, cocoa powder and cinnamon in a cooking blender and bring to boil. (I use Thermomix TM5)
- Continuing cooking and mixing, pour the content of a set aside bowl and cook for few minutes until thickens a little.
- Pour into cups and serve warm or cold with fruits, as you like.
Enjoy your meal!