Chocolate granola with reduced lectins content, gluten free, perfect for vegan breakfast with plant milk! Brasil nuts with selenium supports thyroid health!
- 250g buckwheat grains
- 300g oats
- 100g honey (or maple syrup for vegan option)
- 50g coconut oil
- 35g cocoa
- 1 tsp ceylon cinnamon
- 80g almonds
- 40g brasil nuts
- 60g raisins
- 60g coconut flakes
- 8 diced dried dates
- 20g freeze-dried strawberries
- Put buckwheat grain in a bowl and cover with water. Soak at least 12 hours. When sprouts appear, drain and transfer to a big bowl.
- Add to that bowl oats.
- Prepare a baking tray, lining it with baking paper.
- Preheat oven to 160°C with double heater mode without circulation.
- Put honey(or maple syrup), coconut oil , cinnamon and cocoa in a cooking blender (I use TM5) and heat for about 3 minutes until coconut oil melts and ingredients combine.
- Pour over buckwheat sprouts and oats in a bowl and stir well to coat evenly. Transfer on a prepared baking tray and bake for 20 minutes. Let it cool completely.
- Using pulse mode of the food processor crush nuts finely, leaving small crunchy particles. Add to a baked granola.
- Ad diced dates, raisins, coconut flakes and freeze-dried strawberries.
- Serve with plant milk. I love millet drink!
Enjoy your meal!
Do you like the post?
Like and follow my facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/vitaminove/). First click Like! and then set “display first” in follow options.
Also check out my Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/vitaminove_com/)
Leave a comment!
Please share with the button below!