- 150g ground buckwheat
- 200g ground millet flakes
- 110g potato starch
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp (10g) natural apple cider vinegar
- 900ml plant milk (I used soy-rice but coconut is the best)
- 60g coconut oil extra virgin
- filling – garlic sauce spinach leaves and grilled champignons (no oil added)
- Rinse champignons with water and cut in 4mm slices. Put them on a baking tray lined with baking paper, sprinkle with dried garlic and grill in oven.
- Grind buckwheat and millet flakes on flour in a high speed blender or in a grinder. Transfer to another dish and set aside.
- Place plant milk, water and coconut oil in a blender and break down the fat in an aqueous phase on quite high speed for over a dozen seconds.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix them to connect. Quite rare and bright liquid will form – batter. With this consistency you may obtain really thin crepes.
- Serve filled with 3 teaspoons of garlic sauce, few spinach leaves and grilled champignons (don’t add any fat).
Enjoy your meal!