Today my husband suprised me completely. He prepared me dinner. For me it looks completely like sauteed chicken breast and tastes so soft!
- 1 broccoli
- 100g flat sticks rice pasta
- 300 organic silken tofu ( I used ClearSpring from @biomarket_acerola)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 100g red onion
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp sesame seed oil
- 1 tbsp gluten free soy sauce
- a pinch of ground black pepper
- Divide broccoli into florets. Blanch them – put on a boiling water and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Cook the pasta according to package directions
- Dice tofu.
- Preheat frying pan with non-stick coating, add coconut oil, onion and garlic. Simmer for a while.
- Add tofu, coconut sugar and roasted sesame seed oil. When onion tenders add soy sauce and black pepper.
- Serve warm.
Enjoy Your meal!