Today proposition of cake with avocado cream and blueberries full of antioxidants. This tart is very quick to make, served refrigerated. Additionally looks nice and belongs to raw superfoods category. Bottom is not tough and “flan” is very fluffy.
- 150 g dried dates
- 100 g gluten free oats
- 100 g dessicated coconut
- 80 g almond flakes
- 60 g coconut oil extra virgin
- 40 g water
- 2 avocados (350g)
- 200g coconut milk 95% coconut extract – I used Real Thai
- 80g dates
- 30g cocoa
- 50g coconut oil extra virgin
- fresh blueberries for decoration
- Prepare a a cake tin 18cm diameter. Line it with a baking paper.
- Palce all “bottom” ingredients in a blender and mix on high speed to obtain as small parts as possible. Clean the mixing bowl.
- Press down firmly and evenly obtained light little bit oily mixture in a prepared baking dish with palms.
- Place avocados, coconut milk, dates, cocoa and coconut oil in a blender and mix until smooth and fluffy cream forms.
- Cover light layer with dark one, flatten with silicone spatula or spoon and decorate top with fresh strawberries.
- Put in a fridge for few hours or in a freezer for one hour. Serve cooled.
Enjoy your meal!