Real chocolate bars? Homememade, delicious, so chocky. You’ll need high speed blender to change cocoa beans into butter. Try once and you’ll never stop craving it!
- 60g cocoa beans
- 40g caster coconut sugar
- 60 dates
- 10g freeze-dried strawberries
- 50g almonds
- 15g extra virgin coconut oil ( or melted cocoa butter – then it’s not neccesary to store chocolate in the fridge)
- 1/2 tsp cylon cinnamon
- a pinch of salt
- Grind coconut sugar into powder. Transfer to a jar and set aside.
- Crush almonds into very small pieces. Transfer to another dish and set aside.
- Put cocoa beans to a high speed blender and mix until buttered. If needed scrape down the sides of the mixing bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Divide in two and transfer to chocolate bar molds. Press down firmly and evenly using a tea spoon.
- Refrigerate overnight, then serve. You may coat it with melted dark chocoate if you wish.
Enjoy your meal!