I often don’t have much time for baking. Frankly speaking weekends only. Yesterday a had such a big craving for cinnamon and cookies I went to my kitchen and prepared this! Take a look.
Layer1 (divided in two parts)
- 100g extra virgin coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- a pinch of salt
- 1 coconut yoghurt (I used vegangurt)
- 50g potato starch
- 35g ground oats
- 75g tigernut flour (popular in environments following AIP Paleo)
- 100g ground millet flakes
- 35g coconut flour
- 100g walnuts
- 50g coconut sugar
- 2 tsp ceylon cinnamon
- Prepare a baking tray (20cmx30cm). Line it with a baking paper and preheat oven to 160°C with double heater mode without circular.
- Put layer 2 ingredients in a blender and mix for a while to combine. Transfer to another dish and set aside.
- Layer 1 ingredients, put them in a blender but excluding coconut flour and start kneading a dough program. In the end start adding coconut flour and you’ll see “drinking liquids” from your dough by this last flour. You’ll obtain a dough easy to form in hands but hard to roll. Divide it in two parts. Put one at the bottom of a prepared baking tin and press down firmly and evenly with palms.
- Next scatter nut layes over the bottom and cover with remaining shortcrust pastry.
- Bake for about 40 minutes, take out of the oven and let it cool. Serve as cookies.
Enjoy your meal!