This dessert is loaded with Omega-3 acids included in chia seeds and walnuts. Pomegranate juice rejuvenates and yohgurt provides probiotic bacteria. Nut layer has original refreshing taste.
- 80g freshly squeezed pomegranate juice (just like lemon)
- 150g coconut vegan yoghurt (vegangurt)
- 20g chia seeds
- 50g walnut butter*
- 30g dates
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- a handful of lemon balm leaves
- 40g ground millet flakes
* raw walnut butter – place in a high speed blender 200g unroasted walnuts, 1/2 tsp cinnamon, 1/3 tsp cardamon and a pinch of ground nutmeg. Mix slowly until buttered. Details here.
- Prepare nut butter* and grind millet flakes.
- In a bowl mix juice, yoghurt and chia, set aside to let chia seeds form a jelly.
- Put walnut butter, dates, lemon juice, lemon balm leaves and ground milet flakes in a blender. Form a dense mass.
- In prepared cups for dessert place successively nut and next chia layer.
- Serve as a dessert.
Enjoy your meal!