I love thisvegan salad! Combination of anti-cancer broccoli, full of likopen tomatoes, sweet corn and salty feta block is perfect. I was so suprised when my husband preared it himself for me! Since that day thi is my favourite salad at home parties. In addition, it’s 100% vegan and a fact it’s easiness of preparation makes it a must have at any occasion.
- 1000g broccoli (2 pieces)
- 500g raspberry tomatoes (4 pieces)
- 400g sweet corn (2 tins)
- 200g Greek white vegan block ( I used Violife available in @biomarket_acerola)
- 2 sugarfree vegan yoghurts (I used coconut vegangurt)
- 5 garlic cloves
- 1/2 tsp iodine free salt
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 tsp ground black pepper
- 100g sunflower seeds
- Divide broocoli into florets and cook. If you want to keep your broccoli perfectly green throw it into boiling water for about three minutes.
- Cut tomatoes into smaller pieces.
- In a separate small bowl, put yoghurts, minced garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Cut greek white vegan block in 1,5cm x 1cm rectangles.
- Prepare a large transparent bowl. Place broccoli at the bottom, tomatoes as the second layer. Corn as the third and greek block as the fourth layer. Pour yoghurt on the top and sprinkle with sunflower seeds. If you prefer roasted seeds, put them on a non-stick frying pan and heat over a low heat until warm and lightly browned.
Enjoy your meal!
Do you like the post?
Like and follow my facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/vitaminove/). First click Like! and then set “display first” in follow options.
Also check out my Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/vitaminove_com/)
Leave a comment!
Please share with the button below!