Do you sometimes crave crisps? Homemade NACHOS are a perfect snack made with gluten free grains and a healthy fat. Remember, oil you consume is a very important ingredient playing a role in the inflammation. As I wrote in article about cutlets, extra virgin coconut oil is the healthiest oil you might choose to high temperature processing. Soon you’ll be able to read more about fats andtheir inflammatory and antiinflammatory pathways in my article.
- 155g filtered water
- 35g extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 tsp (5g) iodine free salt
- 120g corn flour
- 85g ground brown BIO rice
- 60g corn starch
- 5g chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tsp sweet red pepper spice
- two pinches of ground chilli pepper
- 185g filtered water
- 40g extra virgin coconut oil
- 2 tsp (10g) iodine free salt
- 20g gold flaxseeds (linseeds)
- 20g nutritional yeast
- 150g ground unroasted buckwheat
- 140g ground brown BIO rice
- 80g potato starch
- 1/3 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp smoked sweet red pepper spice
- 1 tsp oregano
- Prepare flours of buckwheat and brown BIO rice. You may also make a corn flour on your own by grinding corn but you need a very strong high speed blender and a siever.
- If you have a cooking blender place water , salt and oil in. Turn mixing on and set temperature to 50°C for 5 minutes. After that time add remaining ingredients and run the kneading program for 2 minutes.
- Take out the dough and put on the pastry board. Divide into two parts. Roll out each part between two sheets of baking paper until you obtain your dough’s thickness about 1,5mm. Cut diamonds with the sharp knife. Arrange on a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake in 160°C with double heater mode with circulation for about 15-20 minutes. Diamonds should be browned and dry, crispy. When you let them cool they will become tougher.
- Serve with DIP you like. You might find something here.
Enjoy your meal!