For me perfect consistency! Raised, thick, sweet, soft, bouncy and extra wet! Just try!
- 40g freshly ground gold linseeds (flaxseeds) + 120g hot water
- 150g cashews
- 230g mango
- 1 litlle deseeded apple (180g)
- 150g dates
- 80g dried sulphur free apricots (these are dark)
- 90g ground buckwheat
- 130g corn flour
- 60g tapioca starch
- 1 tsp ground cardamon
- a piece of dried lemon zest (4cm)
- 110g plant milk (oat)
- 2 tsp gluten-free baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda + 1 tbsp aplle cider vinegar
- 60g cashews (buttered)
- 25g cocoa beans (buttered)
- 25g maple syrup
- 50g dried dates (no preservatives)
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 tbsp crushed pistachios
- Prepare a baking tray 23cm x 23cm lining it with baking paper.
- Grind linseeds and pour with hot water. Set aside and wait until jelly forms.
- Make flour of buckwheat mix with corn flour,tapioca starch, cardamon and baking powder. Set aside in a seperate dish.
- Place cashews and lemon zest in a blender and chop finely.
- Add apricots, mango, apple, flaxseed jelly and dates and blend until smooth.
- Add plant milk, dry ingredients from a bowl and a foam of soda and apple cider vinegar. Mix well quickly.
- Bake for 1 hour in 160°C with circular and double-heater mode. Let it cool.
- Prepare topping. First make a butter of cocoa beans and cashews, later add dates, maple syrup and lemon juice. Spread over the cake, sprinkle with crushed pistachios and put in a refrigerator to let it thicken.
Enjoy your meal!