Thi is my perfect taste of hummus. I don’t care who and when brought it to life. The most important fact is that it’s taste is brilliant! In this version cooked chickpeas composed with raw tahini, garlic, cumin, salt, coriander seeds, red chili pepper and roasteded sesame seeds oil, sprinkled with black sesame seeds.
- 450g cooked chickpeas
- 3 garlic cloves
- 60g raw tahini (not roasted sesame seeds)
- 3 tsp sesame seed oil
- 1 flat tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander seeds
- 1/2 salt (iodine free)
- 1/3 tsp ground red chili pepper
- 1 tbsp black sesame seeds
- Put all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth. If needed, scrape down the sides of the mixing bowl. Finally add black sesame seeds and stir.
- Tranfer to a jar and store in the fridge.