Everybody loves nutella! My children also do! I’ve tried many times to prepare this spread of avocados, bananas, legumes but never obtained the flavour I would love to. Frankly speaking, even I didn’t like all those tastes. My recipe reminds me the most real taste of nutella, it’s very sweet but isn’t loaded with bad fat.
- 30g raw hazelnut butter (here)
- 160g fresh dates (sulfur free)
- 15g cocoa powder
- 100g full fat coconut milk
- Prepare raw hazelnut butter (30g is too small amount of nuts to make a butter in Thermomix, you need at lest 200g).
- Add dates and milk and blend until smooth.
- Serve as you like.
Enjoy your meal!