- 80g gold flaxseeds (linseeds)
- 150g coconut oil
- 180g coconut sugar
- 180g xylitol
- 250g plant milk (oat)
- 450g raw hokkaido pumpkin (peeled)
- 230g chestnut flour
- 70g corn flour
- 125g ground glutenfree oats
- 75g ground millet flakes
- 80g potato starch
- 30g gluten free baking powder
- 2 flat tsp of baking soda + 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 35g cocoa powder + 70 plant milk
- 300g apples cut in pieces
- Prepare a baking tray (20cmx30cm). Line it with a baking paper and preheat oven to 160°C with double heater mode without circular.
- Prepare flours grinding them in a high speed blender.
- Put flaxseeds in a high speed blender and grind. (in TM5 about 30s, speed 10).
- Add coconut oil, plant milk, coconut sugar and xylitol. Turn mixing on with speed 2,5 and temperature 45ºC for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile peel pumpkin and cut into small pieces. Throw into the blender and blend until smooth.
- Add flours, baking powder, foam of soda & apple cider vinegar and using spatula, mix with speed about 7 until ingredients combined.
- Divide batter in two parts. Pour 1400g of batter into prepared baking tray. To the remaining batter add cocoa powder and additional 70g plant milk and mix to combine. Pour onto a light layer of batter and make some signs with long moves of a fork.
- Arrange pieces of apples on the top.
- Bake for about 70 minutes. If you insert a wooden skewer or toothpick in the middle of the cake and remove, there should be a few moist crumbs attached, but not batter. Take out of the oven and let it cool.
Enjoy your meal!