- 250g (1 tin) red kidney beans (strained and rinsed)
- 150g sunflower leaves (sprouts)
- 50g sunflower seeds
- 70g oats
- 5g (1 tsp) hemp protein
- 15g parsley
- 2 tsp of spice mix (white mustard, coriander seeds, caraway, red chilli pepper, garlic, fenugreek, marjoram)
- 1/2 tsp salt (iodine free)
- 1 tsp ground coriander seeds
- 2 tsp dried garlic
- Chop parsley with the knife. Place all ingredients in a blender and mix to combine (in Thermomix about 30 seconds, speed 4,5).
- Wait for a while, the dough will thicken when oats start to work with water.
- Form 5cm diameter balls and flatten with palm into cutlets. Put some coconut oil on the surfaces of the compact grill using a brush and arrange burgers on.
- Grill each side for few minutes until gets a little bit dry and compact. Turn around burgers using wide spatula turner.
- Serve the way you like, looks and tastes like meat with sunflower. Add more spices to obtain a stronger taste, I like mild.
Enjoy your meal!