- 15g extra virgin coconut oil
- 10 extra virgin olive oil
- 80g rice (ground)
- 750g champignons
- 2 tsp vegetable stock paste*
- 1/2 tsp iodine free salt
- 1/3 – 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 400g full fat coconut milk (or other plant milk)
- 350g filtered water
- parsley to garnish
*Vegetable stock paste usually make simmering on a small heat vegetables with bay leaf and allspice. 2 carrots, 2 parsnips, apiece of celery root, 10 champignons, 2 celery stalks, 1 big onion, 100g leek few garlic cloves and 1 tbsp powdered dried mushrooms. Finally i blend it with addition of 60g iodine free salt, 1/3 tsp ground black pepper and a bunch of parsley. I close a paste in small jars and store in the fridge.
If you don’t have vegetable stock paste you may use “homemade vegeta” ( 50g dried soup greens, 1 tbsp cooking salt, 1 tsp black peppercorns, 1 tbsp dried garlic, 1 tbsp dried sweet red pepper, 1/2 tsp curcuma)
- Put rice in a cooking blender ang grind. Add oils and set simmering for 3 minutes without measuring cup.
- Clean an cut big champignons in quarters and small in halfs. Add to a blender and continue simmering for 4 minutes.
- Add liquids, stock paste and pepper and cook for 10 minutes.
- At the end add coconut milk and salt and mix with high speed untill smooth. If you prefer bigger parts of mushrooms reduce the speed to 3/10. Scale up the speed gradually not to let the soup spurt.
- Serve hot garnished with parsley. You may add other sprouts or leaves you like.
Enjoy your meal!