- 20g extra virgin coconut oil
- 100g onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 cm ginger piece
- 300g sweet potato
- 600g butternut squash
- 2 tsp vegetable stock paste*
- 1/2 tsp iodine free salt
- 1/3 – 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/3 tsp chilli pepper
- 150g full fat coconut milk
- 1000g filtered water
- 800g coocked white beans
- grilled champignons slices and pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast flakes
*Vegetable stock paste usually make simmering on a small heat vegetables with bay leaf and allspice. 2 carrots, 2 parsnips, apiece of celery root, 10 champignons, 2 celery stalks, 1 big onion, 100g leek few garlic cloves and 1 tbsp powdered dried mushrooms. Finally i blend it with addition of 60g iodine free salt, 1/3 tsp ground black pepper and a bunch of parsley. I close a paste in small jars and store in the fridge.
If you don’t have vegetable stock paste you may use “homemade vegeta” ( 50g dried soup greens, 1 tbsp cooking salt, 1 tsp black peppercorns, 1 tbsp dried garlic, 1 tbsp dried sweet red pepper, 1/2 tsp curcuma)
- Place onion, garlic and ginger in a cooking blender, add oil and chop. Set the highest temperature and simmer for a while.
- Clean, peel an chop sweet potato and butternut squash in pieces . Add to a blender and continue simmering for 4 minutes.
- Add water, stock paste , black and chilli pepper and cook for 15 minutes.
- At the end add coconut milk, white beans, salt and mix with high speed untill smooth. Scale up the speed gradually not to let the soup spurt.
- Serve hot decorated with grilled champignons slices and pumpkin seeds. Sprinkle with a bit of nutritional yeast.
Enjoy your meal!