- 450g plant milk (I used soy-rice)
- 100g corn flour
- 75g ground gluten free oats
- 60g potato starch
- 30g extra virgin coconut oil
- 1/3 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 apples
- 3 peaches
- few strawberries or cherries
- t tsp L-ascorbic acid or acerola
- Grind flours in a high speed blender or in a grinder. Transfer to another dish and set aside. Mix with starch.
- Place plant milk, water and coconut oil in a blender and break down the fat in an aqueous phase on quite high speed for over a dozen seconds.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix them to connect. Fry/bake them on a special pan.
- Prepare a filling. Place fruits in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Fill each crepe with a spoon of mousse and serve immediately. If you want to store them in a fridge I advise you to use other oil, rather liquid.
Enjoy your meal!