In fact today I made dessert of uneaten scraps of food. After weekend I had some sushi rice left and two very ripe avodacos in the fridge. Combining avocado, cocoa, dates and hazelnuts resulted in a nutell- like cream. I added a layer of rice and some mixed forest fruit and strawberries.
Ingredients (4 servings):
- 450g very ripe avocado
- 200g dried dates
- 50g ground hazelnuts
- 20g cocoa
- 160g cooked sushi ricei (about 80g dried)
- 300g mixed forest fruit and strawberries
- Place avocado, dates, cocoa and ground hazelnuts in a blender and mix until smooth cream forms.
- Transfer chocolate cream to four dessert cups. Wash the blender and mix the fruits.
- Put a layer of rice on a chocolate pudding. Top the rice gently with the fruit sauce.
Enjoy your meal!