I’ve been waiting for strawberries whole year round. Actually we have imported from Spain but I checked them with SOEKS ecovisor F4 for nitrate content. It’s not such bad. This tart is very quick to make, served refrigerated. Additionally looks nice and belongs to raw superfoods category. Bottom is not tough and “flan” is very fluffy.
- 150 g dried dates
- 100 g gluten free oats
- 100 g dessicated coconut
- 80 g almond flakes
- 60 g coconut oil extra virgin
- 40 g water
- 2 avocados (350g)
- coconut cream of one tin ( about 230g)
- 40g date syrup
- 30g cocoa
- 50g coconut oil extra virgin
- Prepare a baking dish approximately 23cm x 23cm. Line it with a baking paper.
- Palce all “bottom” ingredients in a blender and mix on high speed to obtain as small parts as possible. Clean the mixing bowl.
- Press down firmly and evenly obtained light little bit oily mixture in a prepared baking dish with palms.
- Place avocados, coconut cream, date syrup, cocoa and coconut oil in a blender and mix until smooth and fluffy cream forms.
- Cover light layer with dark one, flatten with silicone spatula or spoon and decorate top with fresh strawberries.
- Put in a fridge for few hours. Serve cooled.
Enjoy your meal!