Fantastic cookies! Dried outside and soft inside
- 30g freshly ground gold linseeds (flaxseeds) + 90g hot water
- 300g butternut squash (raw)
- 200g full fat coconut milk (I used enerBIO)
- 80g (2 tbsp) shredded coconut butter
- 50g extra virgin coconut oil
- 100g coconut flour
- 3 tsp ceylon cinnamon
- 125g coconut sugar
- 160g plant milk (I used soy-rice )
- 10g gluten free baking powder
- 50g tapioca starch
- 25g carob or cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp natural orange extract
- zest of one orange and juice of a half
- Prepare a cookie sheet lining it with baking paper.
- Grind linseeds and pour with hot water. Set aside and wait until jelly forms.
- Wash and rinse oranges, then pour with boiling water. Great zest finely and squeeze the juice.
- Make a butter of shredded coconut. Place 250g in a blender and mix until buttered. Details how to adjust the speed here.
- Place all ingredients excluding coconut flour in a blender and blend until smooth. Then add flour and mix.
- Moisten your palms with water and start shaping small balls with hands and flatten them into a cookie.
- Arrange them close each other on a sheet.
- Bake in 170°C with circular and double-heater mode until top of cookies is dried. It took me about 45 minutes. Let it cool and serve.
Enjoy your meal!