Homemade cosmetics? Exactly! Especially when you are allergic to those from drugstore! Today starring coffe with addition of nourishing and full of enzymes honey. Appendix of cinnamon will make a product antiseptic and beauty fragrant. Oil from flesh of the coconut palm fruit so orange – red coloured is the richness of provitamin A, vitamin E and coenzyme Q10. Full of antioxidant vitamin E and polyphenols olive oil wonderfully tenders skin and leaves a thin protective layer. Corn flour is a thickener.
- 100g ground coffe beans
- 130g boiling filtered water
- 100g natural honey
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 heaped tbsp – 30g (unrefined palm oil)
- 2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 80g corn flour
- Pour boiling water over coffe, leave to brew and let it cool.
- In a small bowl combine all ingredients with a table spoon. Smooth mass forms.
- Transfer to two small jars ( 250 ml capacity). Use within three weeks or store in a fridge to lengthen expiration date.