A new cake was created. Interestingly flavoured with nuts and cinnamon with addition of citrus note in a bright topping.
- 20g freshly ground gold linseeds (flaxseeds) + 100g hot water
- 150g walnuts
- 180g carrot
- 100g sweet potato
- 160g coconut sugar
- 80g raisins
- 1 litlle deseeded apple (150g)
- 80g ground buckwheat
- 80gground oat flakes
- 60g corn flour
- 60g potato starch
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 40g plant milk (oat)
- 1 tsp gluten-free baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda + 1 tbsp aplle cider vinegar
- 100g cashews (buttered)
- 180g well refrigerated coconut cream*
- 100g dried sulphur free apricots (these are dark)
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tsp natural orange extract
- Prepare a baking tray 23cm x 23cm lining it with baking paper.
- Grind linseeds and pour with hot water. Set aside and wait until jelly forms.
- Crush walnuts into small parts.. Use pulse mode in your blender.
- Make flour of buckwheat and oat flakes. Transfer to a bowl and mix all dry ingredients in it except baking soda : flours, nuts, cocnut sugar, cinnamon, baking powder.
- Place raw carrot, sweet potato and aplle in a blender and chop finely.
- Add flaxseed jelly, plant milk, dry ingredients from a bowland a foam of soda and apple cider vinegar. Mix well.
- Eventually add raisins and stir.
- Bake for 1 hour in 160°C with circular and double-heater mode. Let it cool.
- Prepare topping blending all ingredients togather until smooth. Spread over the cake and put in a refrigerator to let it thicken.
Enjoy your meal!